Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

My Watch Rocks

I finally got my Garmin 301 (link) uber-watch to work here in Stockholm. Turns out if you leave a 100 mile radius from your original setup you have to do a kind of reset. Not only is it working now but it is so awesome I am having trouble not running again today. The software it comes with makes a good graph showing either distance or time against pace and heart rate.

I got the data to then upload to this site (www.motionbased.com) and from there can be displayed with more options than the native software.

If you can't sleep nights wondering what my runs are like, feel free to log on to www.motionbased.com (id=csbaker24, pw=running), click on My Activities. Click an activity to see the details or put a checkbox next to it and hit Keyhole to see it displayed in Keyhole. If you don't know what Keyhole is (now named Google Earth) you should definitely download it and play around. Its amazing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?