Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

How are you feeling with 1 week to go?

While technically the training program starts in 6 days, the first day on Hal's sheet is a rest day so that doesn't really count. Tuesday the 13th we are scheduled to go 3 miles and do a total of 12 miles that week.

I have a bit of pain/tightness in the muscle to the outside of my shin (I guess that is part of the calf?) that I get at about 1.5 miles into my runs. It sometimes clears but always forces me to run slowly. I may invest in some new shoes upon my return. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good and hope to start doing some interval work the Tuesday and Thursday runs to increase my pace.

How is everyone else feeling?

Comments:
I have hurt my back. more detail later.
 
I feel good. I am confident that I will finish it. I had tendonitis on the top of my foot, but my magic new shoes fixed it. Knees seem to be fine (for now).

I am still slow.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?